If you love your dog, Amish handmade leather dog collars are the perfect way to express that, this will be a precious gift for your four-legged friend. Either you are competing in the ring, training your dog or taking a walk these handmade dog collars meet all of your requirements.
When you are buying a specialized Amish product, we recommend buying the product which is a single piece because made with thick leather and without stitching that can last lifetime. Padded and two-layered products made with thin leather that does not suffice the purpose.
1. Signature K9 2-Inch Heavy Agitation Amish Handcrafted Collar
- Premium craftsmanship, made in the USA by Amish craftsmen in Pennsylvania, USA
- Made with double-layered leather
- Heavy-duty, two inches wide collar which can distribute the pressure around the neck when the dog pulls.
- Military Grade professional training equipment
- Heavy-duty hardware which is more suitable for extra-large dogs
- It is pure leather that gets better with age.
Available with handle and without handle
2. Leerburg Amish Soft Latigo Leather 1" Wide Collar
- Made with Genuine Latigo Leather
- Amish handcrafted sturdy and stronger collar
- Available in three sizes, two colors
- It uses golden color, heavy-duty hardware
3. Redline K9 1 Inch Amish Made Leather Dog Collar
- Sewn with an attractive heavy-duty white color thread
- Professional trainer quality
- Amish made in the USA
- Professional grade heavy-duty hardware
- All-time wear, all-purpose collar
- Made with thick leather
4. Leerburg Brown Leather Collar with Handle
- A pure piece of leather
- No stitching on the strap
- Amish handcrafted in the USA
- Thick heavy-duty latigo leather
- Stainless steel professional-grade hardware
- Strong control handle
5. Perri's Leather Dog Collar
- Amish Made in the USA
- Different styles
- Top-quality leather
- Colors to choose from
- Multiple sizes
- Heavy-duty rust-resistant hardware
This is the most colorful Amish made a product with the brass hardware; it is lightweight enough for daily use and it will not bleed color. Like most of the low-quality product bleed color and you can see that at the neck of your dog but the color of this quality product from Perri will never bleed. With the count of time, it becomes much better. Select the size carefully because due to fewer adjustment holes it may become difficult for you to adjust it.
6. FDC Genuine Real Leather Dog Collar Handle
- Double Stitched Leather
- Sturdy, easy to grip large handle
- Pure, high-quality leather
- Mosha Dogs up to 150 lb
- Reinforcements used for durability
- Heavy-duty rust-resistant metal hardware
All the collars which genuinely crafted by Amish are pure once piece leather with the genuine leather or two-tone color, so be careful while selecting. These hard-thick leathers become harder in winter so there you can grease them for use and it will never affect the color of the collar.
If you are experiencing agitation or buying for a huge dog, they prefer to buy a collar with 2 inches width because it will not harm your dog. For daily routine and normal training purposes, you can depend on the 1 inch’s width.
These collars will make your four-legged friend center of attention at any occasion so you can buy one for occasional use. In our effort to bring up some fine Amish handmade leather dog collars we enlist all which are durable and strong enough and can last a lifetime, still, if you have any question please ask in comments.