If you have dogs on the property of five acres, then Wireless Dog Fence 5 Acres is a must for you. The wireless dog fence is also essential to keep your Pooch safe while roaming your land without using an expensive fencing system.
If you have checked into wireless options but not sure which option to select? Here in this article, we have covered some of the best options that are very suitable for 5 acres of property. we recently covered best wireless dog fences for small dogs hopefully you like that.
Why You Might Need A Wireless Dog Fence?
Always make sure that your dogs are contained in a specific area; It is necessary for their safety. When they avoid wandering off surely, they will remain safe and healthy. Especially when you live near a busy road near a forest or heavily wooded area. As pet parents, we know it’s easy to distract dogs, like when they smell something strange and hear a different sound they start wandering.
Some pet parents have a view that trained dogs do not need fences, but this is not the case even trained dogs out there when the smell is enticing enough. So wireless dog fence 5 acres is a definite requirement.
You will know that it will involve a lot of costs if you try to install the physical fence around your five acres property, especially when you are living in an open area. So here a lot of property owners turned towards wireless options because it provides safety with less cost and with no disruption. It’s easy to install and operate.
Would my wireless fence work for multiple dogs?
Yes, the good systems offer to add unlimited dogs in the system, you only need to buy the additional collars for the dogs whom you want to add in the containment system. If have multiple dogs at your property or in a plan to enhance, then prefer to buy a system which offer to add unlimited pets. Also make it sure that collar comes with the system and available separately are suitable enough for your dogs.
How Do I Install A Wireless Dog Fence?
No digging and no wires to burry like the traditional pet containment systems; it’s easy to install. Just configure the collar and install the transmitter at a safe place, prefer to install out of your home for better and accurate coverage, set the area, and you are done with it, it will hardly take 15 to 30 minutes to set a two dogs containment system.
Best Wireless Dog Fence for Large Acreage
- Range: 300 M Approx 1000 feet in Radius, ideal for properties above 10 acres
- Easy to Install: just plug-in transmitter and tune collar
- For All Size Dogs: either you own small dogs or large ones it’s for all
FunAce Pet Containment System for Large Coverage Area up to 17 Acres
- Range: 17 Acres, 500 feet in radius
- Easy To Install: Plug and play transmitter and easy to set up receiver/collar
- Suitable Neck size: Suitable for small and large size dogs
FOCUSER Wireless Dog Fence Containment System
- A perfect pet containment system, no digging, no wires to bury
- Collars with multiple warning functions make it easy to figure out a soft warning before the static correction
- Completely automatic system, easy to operate
- The high-quality receiver is IP67 waterproof which makes it an ideal dog training collar and pet containment device.
- Collars can fit from 6 to 28 inches neck size, adjustable soft TPU strap
- You can add unlimited dogs while purchasing additional collars
- Display the remote range
- Offer effective and exact range maximum up to 500 meters
- The transmitter comes with a built-in rechargeable battery which makes it a perfect remote to use outdoor
2. WIEZ Wireless Dog Fence Pet Containment System
- The basic system is for two dogs, you can enhance to unlimited
- The effective range of 900 feet in radios
- The stable and accurate system, perform well in extreme weather
- Collars are water-resistant IPX7
JUSTPET Wireless Dog Fence Pet Containment System
- Range: 1000 feet
- Installation: easy to install and easy to setup collar
- Ideal for: all dogs whatever their size is
- The basic system comes for one dog but you can enhance to unlimited
- Vibration and static function options
- Effective even in extreme weather and rain
- Rechargeable and durable battery
- Collars are waterproof and can fit any neck size
Essential things to consider
Not every system made with the same standards, wireless fencing system depend on the signal strength and quality of transmitter also matter a lot, some will only cover small backyard but good systems are capable enough to provide coverage up to 5 acres so select carefully and read the specification before buying.
The only option available is the circular radios that you can decide to while keeping in view your property and set from the transmitter, you cannot change it to the rectangular. For better radios coverage install that away from the wall and outside of your home towards larger area where you want the coverage and make it sure moisture do not make through it.
On the other side when setting up make it sure that your dogs have ample room to move and play within your property, a bigger boundary will be easy for dogs to distinguish. Do not mark a boundary in a zigzag, keep it simple; It will help you train your dogs quickly.
Wireless dog fences are the most cost-effective solutions for pet parents with a large acreage. No digging and burring cost will be involved just a cost of system and you can install it at your own that is a cost saving advantage for you. Training becomes easy with flags and step-by-step instructions.
Installing a wireless pet containment system only need a little time, like you can install in a matter of minutes but training your dogs to respect this boundary is time taking, the minimum required time is 15 days and you need to conduct a daily training session of your dogs.
All the system which listed in wireless dog fence 5 acres are capable enough to contain your pets within the boundary even in the extreme weather, collars are waterproof but the transmitter are not, so install them safely. Before buying any option, consider your budget and the number of dogs this will make it possible to not pay extra. The product at our number one is the most recommended option from our side, but cost-effective options are also available in the list you can go for that. Our top choice will keep your pet safe with no disruption and made to withstand the extreme elements.