It can be a strenuous activity to train your dog manually, and the pet parent knows it well. It is also a part of training to teach him to respect the boundaries of your property. This is an exact need for a wireless dog fence and training collar combo for the rescue and training. A good containment system keeps your dog safe and secure while keeping them within the boundary. After getting a good containment system, you would no longer need to chase your dogs.
And when you get combo a fencing system with a training collar, you can use that for your dog’s basic training at home, which will save you money and time. We recently create a great source of wireless fences for small dogs, visit if you own a small four-legged friend.
Is it worth investing in combo system?
Investing in the wireless dog fence and training collar combo which comes with a remote trainer can be your second hand in reprimanding your pet, exactly the transmitter with the rechargeable battery that acts as remote and it is highly portable. From the combo, you can use the transmitter as remote to teach your dog the basics and other many things without leaving your seat.
It is really hard for household parents to change the systems again and again like the facing system is one that your dog needs to wear every time, so when you need o train your dog, you need to change the collar that may become hectic after some time.
But when you buy a wireless dog fence and training collar combo which comes with remote that you can use to send corrections to your dog when he is now following your commands.
With a good combo system, there is no need to change the collar. The same fencing system collar offers the functionality of a training collar. Here it did not offer the full scope of training, but function and corrections possible with combo systems are enough for household parents.
Read this article till the end as we evaluate and list best combos here,
- 2-in-1, this is a two in one system a good reliable wireless dog fence and remote training system.
- The range offers a maximum effective range of 1968 ft that is enough to cover the fencing of large and strangely shaped properties and for dog training at your home or park.
- Training remote, it is easy to switch the mode with just one button you convert it to a fence system and from fence system to the training system.
- Fully customizable, they feature three functions in the collars sound, vibration and static correction that is fully configurable from level one to six.
- Work with three dogs, it supports a maximum of three dogs, and you can individually work with each dog.
- Reliable batteries, both transmitter and collars are equipped with reliable batteries which provide long operational hours.
- Waterproof and reflective collar, yes collars are made environment-friendly. They are waterproof IPX67 and dustproof IP65. They use reflective belts to keep your pooch safe at night, with reflective straps dogs remain visible to owners.
- When the collar is not in used, standby mode switched to the standby mode automatically to save the battery.
- Size of collars, they made it in a way to fit every neck size in dogs.
- Wireless Dog Containment System.
- Activity and Training System.
- Full functions are accessible from the mobile app.
- Provides effective containment radios of 2 acres.
- Durable, waterproof and rechargeable receiver.
- Enhanced functions of bark limiter.
- Benefits of using wireless dog fence and training collar combo.
- Remote with the large distance coverage with a maximum radius of 500 meters.
- Collars are fully configurable with sound and static correction.
- Can add an unlimited number of dogs.
- The transmitter is portable and can be used for training purpose.
Essentials to Consider
There are a few particular features that you must consider before buying any of the combo systems like,
Yes, the lowest waterproof certification must be IPX6, which means the device is waterproof up to a meter depth. It will give your dog the liberty to play with the water and rain, and even he can swim when you are on the bay with your dog, no need to worry for the moisture to get through.
It will save your collar from malfunctioning and make that a long-lasting device. Most of the good systems withstand up to five feet in depth.
Size of collar
The collars good with the adjustment setting from 8 to 28 inches are best because you can use these collars for multiple breeds and even for other small pets like cats. Usually, these collars’ straps are also available, and you can buy that, but the minimum and highest number of neck size also matter a lot.
Also, look for the adjustment options in the collar.
Definitely, when you are investing for a combo system, you are paying more than 100 dollars that is really a good amount so check for the durability of the product, or select one which offers the money-back guaranty and a lifetime warranty as with these options your investment will remain secure. You will feel peace of mind.
It is necessary as dogs spend most of their time outside and devices exposed to many elements and so a poor-quality device many not withstand.
A combo means both the collar and device have batteries. Hence, it is essential to know the size and capacity of batteries, good and large batteries give you more time in the field, so prefer to buy the system with good batteries. Only a few models offer replaceable batteries options, built-in batteries used by most of the manufacturers.
Recharging time also matter go for the option which can be fully charged in a maximum one hour.
Benefits of using wireless dog fence and training collar combo
Advancement in the technology make the wireless fencing system better and reliable, and updated systems offer under-listed benefits,
These fences are completely wireless, and there is no use of poles, wires and netting/hedges. To create the boundary, it depends on the transmitter’s signal strength, which creates a boundary in the circular radios at your property. The distance of boundary remains in your control in the shape of the signal strength you can set from your transmitter.
Easy to install
You may not need to go through the manual instructions as these systems are easy to set up and may take only minutes. But if you do not know anything, then the manual with each product is enough to know how to do it.
Effective and Affordable
These combo systems are based on effortless technology. They work really good infield, these systems will not allow your dog to cross the boundary and even intelligent to detect the reentry and never send corrections on the reentry. These will cost only a fraction of the physical fence’s cost, and every dog owner can afford these.
Although small, these systems are small, but that does not mean they are ineffective once you set the range that remain in effect until you change that. Programming the unit is easy as only a few functions are there to program.
Good training tool
These combos are perfect for the training purpose. Even these do not offer all the benefits of dedicated training systems but offer basic function, which is more than enough for a household dog owner. You can use these for behaviour modification and teach the basics to your dog.
Wireless dog fence and training collar combo are good especially when you are in need of a fencing system and want some functions of training. we do not recommend these combo systems especially for the training purpose as these are limited in function and do not offer all the benefits. So if you are buying it for training purpose then prefer to buy a professional dog training system.
As a fencing system with the additional capabilities of training this system is a really good choice for households.
It can save you in cost, but we do not recommend using wireless fence and training combo product for the training purpose: the reason is obvious the remotes are large that you cannot hide. When dog associates you with the shock while seeing a shock causing device in your hand, it negatively associates the trainer.
Obviously, it brings the opposite results.
Choose a combo for wireless fencing only and buy a cost-effective option from the training collars that come with sleek remotes easy to hide in the palm.